Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mostly Blank


If you've noticed as of late I've been rather "quiet" here, it's because most of what I have to say has found its way on to my blog I share with Lizzie, Black & Blue. There, I post "my side of the scene" as I used to do here. There, I make my voice heard in terms of what I'm thinking as it relates to the lifestyle, play, parties, etc. The only difference between Black & Blue and this blog is everything I write there is in context to my life and experiences with Lizzie. It's not the forum for me to be writing about stuff I'm feeling or doing outside of my relationship with Lizzie.

So I'm torn.

Part of me wants to shutter this blog because (it seems more and more) I don't have a lot to say here. But part of me wants to keep it up because when I do have something to say, I want an outlet to say it.

So what say you, infrequent visitor and Fellow Kinkster? What are your thoughts on the matter?

(Oh, and if it makes any difference to you, I have a few Flash Fucktion fiction pieces in my head ready to post when I get an opportunity to sit down and focus. Part of it is I've just been so damn busy lately!)


2 comments:

  1. I think you should keep this one open. You have a lot of followers (I don't know if most cross over to your other blog or not) and it's been around for years so people know it's here. Blogging can feel a bit difficult and tedious at times, but there's no required schedule. Write what you want when you want. Those following along will catch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lea. I appreciate your opinion and your support.

      Delete