Sunday, December 8, 2013

New Series: Ads--Lifestyle or Loathsome?

I came across a treasure trove of vintage print advertisements recently. You've probably seen most of these somewhere amongst the lifestyle, feminism or other popular blogs (Mashable, Buzzfeed, etc.). I saved a bunch, not quite sure what I wanted to do with them but knowing I wanted to do something with them for my blog.

Then I hit on the idea that I should ask the rest of you, are these ads offensive or, in the scheme of D/s, lifestyle, top/bottom or whatever you're into are these in fact, more lifestyle (albeit a bit tongue in cheek)?

So, to kick off the series, here's the first and likely least "offensive" of the bunch (and I put "offensive" in quotes because I can't imagine you'd find much offensive if you're surfing blogs such as mine!).

Ad #1: Lifestyle or Loathsome?


So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment