Monday, July 21, 2014

Superspank

The spanking blogosphere (a tiny, gas-filled cluster of stars on the edge of Milky Way) seems to love to post whenever there's a spanking scene or spanking reference in popular media. But sometimes we stumble upon something from the past that at least I haven't seen before. Perhaps you have. Regardless, here are a few vintage/retro gems I came across recently. Enjoy.



No clue what the first one's about or what context there is to go with it, but I know I've felt that way spanking bottoms before (well, not a kid's bottom, that's for sure!). The second is much more recognizable.

I wouldn't want Superman spanking my ass. Even Erica would have to admit that it could be challenging.

1 comment:

  1. The first cartoon is of what it was like to spank Superman when he was a kid!
    --the host of Spanking Insight

    ReplyDelete